Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life is beautiful




Having a cup of tea in the morning and seeing the beauty of blooming flowers were really refreshing. The butterflies danced around me, the birds sang beautifully and the wind blew slowly. All of these made the symphony of nature and my senses were pampered with the beauty of nature.
Experiencing all of those things made me realize how I forgot to enjoy the life. Targets, planning, deadline, responsibilities and so on have filled in my life and looked like so real so that I forgot that I am not those targets, planning, etc. I have identified myself into my role so deeply, so that I forgot that no matter what role I play, it’s just a temporary role and it’s not mine at all. I played my role as best as I can, but when everybody around me didn’t play as best as I do, I became so upset. I was also easily irritated when my role was being bothered by the external conditions such as the presence and moods of everybody around me, the weather which may change suddenly, the television program which sometimes provide uneducated program and the internal conditions such as physical illness, fluctuated moods along the day. Why did I become so fragile? Where did my all my power go?
This morning, getting a chance to be here, to be present at the moment when I was enjoying the beauty of everything surrounds me made me feel that I found my treasure back which has been lost in the last few years. I am glad to find it cause I know that I am back on track and I know that I can find my way back home to the nature of my self to become peace, free from attachment in my role, and powerful. 

Written by : Ati Paramita
Photo : Blooming Flower by Ati Paramita

3 comments:

  1. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have decided to be a yoga expert and i think this website is going to be the main helping source for me

    ReplyDelete